The US authorities in control of issuing visas want to learn more about you, the reason behind trying to get a visa, and much more. They might ask the after concerns to every H4 visa applicant:
- Which kind of visa are you wanting approval for?
- Why are you currently trying to get an H4 visa?
- Why do you may need an H4 Visa?
- Do you get this visit for the meeting? Did someone else make the visit you obtain all the documents required for the H4 Visa interview for you?
- How did?
- Ago/some time ago?
- What do you plan on doing in the United States?
- Are you planning to get a job in the United States?
- Do you have any family members living in the United States?
- Which city/town are you currently residing in your home country?
- Do you live with your family or friends?
- Whom do you plan to reside with, in the United States?
- Who will financially support you during your period of stay in the United States if your spouse is already in the United States, why are you choosing to apply for a visa now?