particular formalities that are procedural become finished ahead of the wedding is solemnized. The foreign national during the year 2016, 203 marriages were solemnized in the Consulate out of which 76 were between an Indian national versus.
Please make reference to FAQs on marriages for further details.
FAQs on Marriages
- Exactly what are the procedures to get hitched during the Consulate?
- The bride that is prospective groom have to appear in person/before the Marriage Officer along side three witnesses aided by the UAE residence visas.
- They should submit the recommended “Notice of Intended Marriage” form duly filled along side a cost of AED 190 in cash. The shape is made from notice, statement and a sworn affidavit.
- Recommended format for publication of Notice in newsprint is offered. (Details below).
- A romantic date for solemnization associated with the wedding is provided thirty days following the book associated with the Notice and provided no objections are gotten from any quarter.