Propane is a colorless, odorless fuel until we add mercaptan, a rotten-egg smell to greatly help identify leakages. In the event that you smell propane or have gas that is natural, keep straight away and phone 800-261-5325 from another location.
- Never utilize your range or oven as a place heater.
- Have qualified contractor inspect your furnace, ports, connections and chimneys for corrosion and obstructions at the least every single other 12 months.
- Keep consitently the certain area around your furnace and hot water heater neat and free from litter. Clean or replace air filters in your home heating annually.
- Keep flues that are chimney appliance ports neat and in good repair.
- Vent gasoline area heaters to outside. Never ever rest in a space with an unvented fuel or kerosene heater.