Order CBD oil assessment at a certified ISO 17025 Lab
We provide CBD assessment services to greatly help manufacturers, importers and merchants conform to cannabidiol laws into the UK and EU.
Whether it’s to ensure the CBD content of natural product from a provider or even to confirm that the THC degree is at the limits that are legal our accredited CBD lab test can deliver accurate outcomes, fast.
Making use of test that is validated, extremely sensitive and specialised lab equipment, our British CBD lab evaluating service was created to supply you with the self- confidence your items adhere to legal, security and quality demands.
CBD regulation is quick changing, so it’s more essential than in the past to make certain your CBD oil undergoes testing at a certified lab. It will probably protect your business from future legislation, and then leave your visitors confident that you’re maybe not cutting corners with regards their security.
A world-leader in CBD evaluating, the lab has delivered CBD and THC strength evaluation services on a wide selection of cbd and cannabis services and products including:
- CBD oil
- Cannabis plant material flowers that are including leaves and pollen
- CBD isolate powder & crystals
- CBD e-liquid
- CBD tea
- CBD food including ‘gummies’ & mints
- CBD area (Both paper & textile kind)
- Hemp seed oil
Note: certification status can be advertised for many product categories.
Continue reading for more information on CBD evaluation and our assessment solution. Take note that this service is outsourced – Medic professional Ltd will not carry out the assessment.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s CBD assessment?
- The stability of CBD
- THC Testing
- Testing by unaccredited labs places your products or services in danger
- Which CBD assessment lab to make use of?
- CBD Testing Cost
- Unique top features of the solution
- CBD Testing Provider details
- Demand an estimate
- The way the service works
- About our Regulatory Support solution